Sunday, November 26, 2017

Luscious Hair with Maple Holistics

Kaixo everyone,

Let me start by saying that while fashion plays a central role in my life, beauty has always lagged behind. Whenever I'd buy a fashion magazine à la Teen Vogue, Cosmo, Glamour, etc., I would always go for the fashion pages and kind of forget about those on hair treatment, beauty regimes, skincare, etc.

You see, the company my dad works for manufactures shampoo, gels, moisturizer, etc., so whatever he would bring home is what we would use (and we still do!), especially shampoo. I started to branch out a little when I was a teen (basically because I smelled Head & Shoulders Lemon shampoo and I fell in love). Now that I don't have access to my dad's company's products in the US, I tend to rely on the typical drugstore brands like Garnier, L'Oréal, Head & Shoulders or Pantene for my hair. I'm so simple it hurts.

Enter Maple Holistics. Maple Holistics produces all-natural, cruelty-free self-care products ranging from hair care, bath and body products to food products. They graciously sent me the Tea Tree Oil Shampoo to try it, and I am honestly sold.



I just got back from a backpacking trip in Peru, and my hair routine was kind of all over the place there (and by all over the place, I mean my hair got gross just by looking at it. And also with dust, lots of it). I relied on hotel shampoo, samples, and everything I could find in old travel-sized shampoo bottles. Now that I'm back in the States, I have started using this shampoo, and I feel my hair to be two times softer, lighter and easier to style.

As I mentioned before, I started using Head & Shoulders Lemon shampoo just because I loved how it smelled. I am very picky with how the products I put on my hair/face/body smell, so whenever a shampoo does not smell amazing or does not stay, I tend not to buy it again. The scent of this shampoo is incredible, and I can smell it in my hair all day long! It contains tea tree oil (duh!), jojoba,  argan oil, lavender and rosemary. Now, I'm not biologist/perfumer/Jean Baptiste Grenouille and I have no idea how this mix works, but I just know it does.



Apart from the awesome scent and softness, Maple Holistics does not break the bank! This shampoo usually costs 25$, but it is now available at 8.95$. Moreover, they offer free samples! If you trust my opinion (which, let's be honest, you should), don't walk, RUN!
Love,

Ane

This post is sponsored. All opinions on the products are honest and my own. The product described was provided to me by Maple Holistics. Thank you for supporting Maple Holistics and the brands that support Basque Prep!

No comments:

Post a Comment