Thursday, May 25, 2017

White Roundup for Memorial Day

Kaixo kaixo everybody!

Memorial Day is soon coming up! And that means, for those of you protocol following ladies, your chance of wearing white is nearing! Although I like wearing white tees all day everyday (wearing one as I write, so case in point), aside from that closet staple, I have always feared wearing white or even off-white dresses, shoes and accessories. I usually find it very difficult to wear and to combine.

However, two months ago, I decided to buy a white dress for the rituals of my sorority (a post on that coming up soon!), and I ended up buying the loveliest dress! It makes me want to wear it all the time, not just initiation! It's a Lilly Pulitzer dress from a past season (considering my previous post, there is still hope!), the Quinn halter swing dress:

Definitely not me, I'm prettier
So I would like to start incorporating more than white tees into my closet. If you are considering doing the same thing or are just plain excited to do some Memorial Day shopping, let me help you out! My mom asks me for fashion advice all the time, so you are definitely in good hands.

Tops
From left to right, clockwise: Madewell // Tory Burch // Socialite // Max Mara // LNA // Alice + Olivia

Dresses
From left to right: Missguided // Chelsea28 // Boohoo // A.P.C.

Shoes
From left to right, clockwise: Sneakers: Adidas // Bow Espadrilles: FENTY PUMA by Rihanna // Pumps: Sam Edelman // Sandal Espadrilles: Anthropologie //  Sandals: Tory Burch // Sandals: Zara

Accessories
From left to right, clockwise: Crossbody bag: Chelsea28 // Scarf: J. Crew // Tote: Tory Burch // Belt: Talbots // Phone Case: Stella McCartney // Earrings: BaubleBar

I almost always state my need for a bank account with an endless supply of ca$h dollar$, and this will be no different! I seriously wish I could afford this all! But for now, to the wishlist they go! Any other suggestions to rock white after Memorial Day (or right now, because life is too short not to wear white whenever!)?

Love, 

- Ane

No comments:

Post a Comment