Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Thanksgiving Break Haul

Kaixo everyone,

Guess what's fantastic: November being my birthday month. Black Friday being in November. Guess what's even better: No sales tax in Oregon.

Basically, my Thanksgiving Break shopping was off the charts AMAZING. Shopping in Chicago before flying to Oregon, Black Friday and Cyber Monday meant lots of money spent but also LOTS OF DISCOUNTS!

Here's what I got:

Chicago: Chicago shopping is one of my favorite because you can find hose shops that you don't find in any mall everywhere. As I said, November is my birthday month, and there are some really awesome discounts for it, like the 50$ off from Tory Burch if you sign up for their e-mails for your birthday, or the half off for your birthday month for one Kendra Scott item. I kept it simple and efficient in Chicago due to my early departure the next morning. I went to the stores above to take advantage of the birthday discounts, and to Uniqlo, which just opened in Chicago and was offering 5$ off for your first purchase in store.

You guys, the best buys ever. These jeans are my favorite, I had a pair that broke and I took the chance to buy the exact same. As for the earrings, I own the Danielle earrings in Magenta, and I love them, so I decided to get another pair of Danielles. I was gonna get the Turquoise ones, but I decided to get the White Howlite ones, and I'm so happy I did, they go with absolutely everything! And one of the best buys of the year, the Miller sandals, which I paid 145$ (+ tax) for. I'm sorry, but it screams DEAL!! You can't use the 50$ discount for the Reva flats, of the Minnie flats, but Millers are not mentioned there so I took advantage of it and BOOM! So weather appropriate! At least I'm ready for summer!

Jeans: Uniqlo // Earrings: Kendra Scott

Sandals: Tory Burch

Black Friday: It all boils down to the Sephora stop, as usual. I got presents for my family, and presents for myself. As it was my birthday present, I got two awesome Nars lip-liners for free! And I restocked on pretty much everything: Make-up, perfume, 10$ deals, etc. I also had the chance to stop by a Kate Spade store, where I bought an adorable coffee (in my case tea, let's be honest coffee is a no-no in my taste buds) mug that I've been using non-stop and the cutest table book, which has some awesome tips and recipes, I highly recommend it. Another great buy were Nikes at 40$ instead of 100$ at Ross, since Kelly works there and had a discount! Macy's had really nice door busters too, like the Tory Burch lotion that smells AMAZING.

Birthday present for Beauty Insiders in Sephora
Rollerball: Tory Burch
Pore Perfection Black Friday Set: Boscia

Foundation: Bare Minerals
Mug: Kate Spade
Book: Kate Spade
Sneakers: Nike
Lotion: Tory Burch

Cyber Monday: Something that I was sad about when Black Friday passed was that I had to pass up the most beautiful wristlet in Nordstrom. Nordstrom has a 30% off sale for Tory Burch like in the website, but only in certain items, and this wristlet was not one of them. I was determined not to spend a dime in Cyber Monday, like in previous years, but cue Bloomindale's and their sale... ALL by Tory Burch had a 25% off, plus I added a 10% off from signing up to their mailing list, and boom! The wristlet was 45 dollars off! And I couldn't be happier, it goes with everything, has plenty of space (well distributed space) and I feel like a diva whenever I use it.

Wristlet: Tory Burch
Overall, I'm very happy with my purchases. Thanksgiving break is the best time for me to get presents both for me and my family for Christmas, so I do go a little overboard with shopping. How about you?
Love,

- Ane

1 comment:

  1. My birthday is in November too so of course we both get to use our TB Birthday coupons and enjoy the Black Friday sale in the same month. Funny cuz I bought the exact same pair of TB Miller sandals. Aren't they great!

    ReplyDelete