Sunday, December 6, 2015

Pantone 2016

Kaixo everyone!

The Pantone 2016 colors of the year are out. Yes, you heard that right, colors, in plural! And let me tell you, it's my favorite combination to date! The colors are Rose Quartz and Serenity, which combined create a tranquil, calm sensation against the chaotic world we are living in. Isn't that cool?


I personally love their choice. Apparently no one liked Marsala (not a big fan myself either), but these colors are just too gorgeous, and combined? Even better. I cannot wait to combine these two colors in my outfits. Here some inspo!






Carolina Herrera KILLED it in her Spring 2016 collection

Rayne necklace in Rose Quartz, Kendra Scott








What do y'all think about the Pantone colors of the year? Do you like them? Sound off in the comments! :)
Love,

- Ane

No comments:

Post a Comment