Friday, December 25, 2015

Oregon OOTD: Outfit repeater

Kaixo everyone,

It's time for an Oregon recap! I went to Oregon for Thanksgiving to visit my dear friend Kelly. Kelly and I became friends through my ex-boyfriend (something good had to come out of that, right?) as she worked in the Jewish center my boyfriend used to go to. In fact, we met at a Jewish barn dance... We probably were the only non-Jewish girls there. That, the fact that we were both Spanish majors, and a magic affinity, made us best friends! When she moved to Oregon, I felt like a part of me went missing, so I decided to visit her for Thanksgiving break.

The first day was basically traveling from the Midwest to the PNW... Which would've been kind of terrible if I hadn't gone shopping the day before in Chicago (more on that soon), since my flight was the FIRST one leaving the airport at 5:30 a.m. What are the odds? The good part was that I got to Portland at 10am, so Kelly and I went to her place, we napped, and then we headed to the movies to watch the last Hunger Games movie. I cried like a baby, which is kinda funny considering I've read the books... but I cried anyway. After that, we went to have my very first beer tasting in Portland, basically Disney for beer lovers. It was the perfect day to start my trip.



Us, basically



Tuesday was basically wandering around Portland in the morning, as Kelly had to work in the afternoon, so I decided to dress up. I gotta confess, I am no trust fund baby, and that means, I don't own a massive closet. In fact, living abroad makes me have half of my closet in the US and the other half in Spain. And that makes it even more difficult. Enter traveling around the US. EVEN LESS CLOTHES. And honestly, I always end up wearing the clothes I like most. Remember when I wore this the first day of school? Here the fall edition:




There were GOOOOOOD





Photobomb master
Dress: Zara // Blazer: H&M // Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer (old) // Tights: Old Navy // Flats: J. Crew Factory (old, similar here) // Earrings: Kendra Scott // Bag: Lefties (old, similar here)

Isn't it easy? Just add some black opaque tights, dressier shoes and a blazer and BOOM! FALL APPROPRIATE! Fashion is awesome. Speaking of awesome...

ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL CALORIES!!!

This will be all for today, be on the look for more soon!
Love,

- Ane

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a ton of fun! That is the best photobomb I've ever seen, haha. And don't feel bad about repeating outfits, I do it all the time!
    XO Alyson | www.mylifeasalyson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was, and yep, it's the best photobomb I've been "victim" to hahaha! :)

      Delete
  2. I go to college in Portland! I hope you had a lovely stay and it didn't rain too much haha
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually rained very little, I was so happy!! You are so lucky to live there, such a beautiful place!! :)

      Delete