Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I'm back HOME

Kaixo dear friends,

Sorry for the long hiatus, but finals have been KILLER this semester. In any case, I'm back in track because a) I'm on holidays and b) I'M HOME! Yes, I'm back in the Basque Country for Christmas! And that means tons of time for sleeping, leisure and this blog! I will soon write about my awesome thanksgiving trip to Oregon and my SUPER SUCCESSFUL Black Friday+Cyber Monday experience. Seriously, it was crazy awesome. Meanwhile, here some pics with my people before and after flying home:

My roommate and I!

My friend Almike and I!

After the departmental reception

A blogger milestone: Ladurée macarons! And let me tell you, they were DELICIOUS!

Back with my friend Alejandra!
I will soon start posting now that I have the time. I have so many ideas!
Love,

- Ane

No comments:

Post a Comment