Friday, July 17, 2015

Mr. Wonderful

Kaixo!

Before I start, I want to point out that I'm not being compensated for this post in any way, I just think the brand is darn awesome. Mr. Wonderful FTW.

Mr. Wonderful is a brand that flourished from a teeny-tiny graphic design studio that Javi and Angi, husband and wife, ran. Their cute and cool drawings with typical sayings in Spanish, Catalan and English got the attention of major Spanish corporation branches like Inditex, Nocilla, Coca Cola, who hired them for limited-edition designs. From there, the brand has risen to nationwide popularity and the go-to for gifts for those like me who have no idea what to give my mom for my birthday.

They've got pretty much everything. Stationery, clothes, tech, arts & crafts resources, etc:

Pencil case, 14,50€

Tote bag, 21€

Stickers, 7€

Book + two pen set, 16,95€

Mousepad, 8,50€

Headphones, 24,95€ 

iPhone 6 case, 16,95€

Tote bag, 13,95€

Candle, 12,50€

Wall vinyl, 16,95€

To-do list packet, 6,50€

And my favorites:
Mug, 12,90€

Mug, 12,90€

Mug set, 24€ 
If you aren't in love that means you should have your heart checked in case it's gone missing and you have none. Lol jk (but seriously). Now, mom, dad, future rich husband, will anyone treat me to everything in this list? ;)
Love,

- Ane

1 comment:

  1. I love the pencil case!!
    http://pearlspeoniesandpreppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete