Thursday, June 25, 2015

Surfing the web

In the Crystal Palace, Madrid, June 2015
33 Thoughts Every New Single Girl Has: I don't know how they do it, but Total Sorority Move always has the article I need. It has barely been a month since I'm single, so finding this article made me excited. Although it is a humorous piece, I wish they had encouraged us to work on feeling good about ourselves and being enough without somebody else, rather than finding a rebound.

9 Reasons People Probably Want the Confederate Flag Taken Down: The only positive aspect (if there is any and we can call it positive) about the outrageous Charleston shooting is the debate it has brought up about this racist symbol. I think this is a no-brainer. A flag that represents and embodies years of pain for the African American people is as appropriate as Nazi flag in Germany. You only find those in museums. Yes, it was their flag too. Only neofascists use it nowadays. Tradition does not equal righteousness.

12 bocadillos de Donostia: This one is in Spanish, but if you ever decide to travel to Donostia (the beautiful place here), please re-read this article. I 100% recommend that you get a bocadillo there, specially the first one from Bar Juantxo, you won't regret it!

What It Feels Like When Your Ex Becomes A Stranger: Another TSM gem. Spot on.

Power of Make-Up: OMG PREACH. I love putting make up on, and even though I'm nowhere near as good as these ladies, I sometimes transform myself, but I always do it for myself. Sorry not sorry.

Any other articles, videos, etc. worth perusing?
Love,

- Ane

No comments:

Post a Comment