Tuesday, June 23, 2015

OOTD: Madrid garden

Kaixo!!

I hope you are having a nice start of summer! As I mentioned in a previous post, I was in Madrid last week with my friend J and some other friends. We did a lot of tourism, museum-hopping, shopping and eating. Something very cool that we did is to visit the Lope de Vega's museum-house. Lope de Vega was a playwright from the Golden Era of Spanish literature, and J just finished her MA in Spanish Literature so a visit was in order. The house was beautiful, but the garden stole my heart, and I couldn't pass the occasion to snap some pics:








Top: Lilly for Target (similar here) // Shorts: Forever21 (sold out, similar here) // Initial necklace: Kate Spade New York // Layered necklace: Forever21 // Bracelets: Nordstrom, Kate Spade New York, Marc by Marc Jacobs, thrifted // Handbag: Lefties (similar here) // Sneakers: Vans

I gotta say that both the top and the bottom of this outfit have been some of my best buys this semester. The eyelet top was one of the best finds after eBay hoarders started returning Lilly to Target (#winning), and it's actually a children top! Thanks obesity ridden America for making my size OK for a kid! (So not OK folks, obesity is a problem) As for the shorts, they feel like heaven and pajamas in one, they look good and they were only 9.90$! When weather gets as hot as in Madrid here I'll definitely snap more pics with these pieces.

Love,

- Ane

No comments:

Post a Comment