Sunday, June 21, 2015

OOTD: (Inter)National Wear Your Lilly Day

Kaixo!!

I hope everyone is doing well! I wanted to apologize for this week's hiatus but I was in Madrid with some friends and I took a computer break! :) I will check on that soon! Today is a great day because a) it's the first day of summer (and it's actually sunny here, HUGE feat for this weather) and b) it's National Wear Your Lilly Day. Well if you can call it national, since here I am, a European wearing Lilly. So today, with everyone's permission, is actually the International Wear Your Lilly Day! :)

To celebrate, I decided to wear my graduation dress. As I mentioned in this post, the Whiting shift is my first Lilly dress, and gosh I love it! It feels very soft and even though it is more formal than what I usually wear, it still has a very playful everyday vibe! Since it is already very bright and attention-catching, I decided to pair it with a simple cardigan and ballet flats:








Dress: Lilly Pulitzer // Cardigan: Zara (old, similar here) // Ballet flats: Callaghan // Earrings: Kate Spade New York // Necklace: Local jewelry boutique // Handbag: Old, similar here // Watch: Fossil, old // Bracelet: Nordstrom

Pink is definitely my least favorite color ;) What did you wear for National Wear Your Lilly Day? Can't wait to hear about it!

Love,

- Ane

No comments:

Post a Comment