Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer 2015-2016 Agendas

Kaixo!

I hope everyone's doing well! Let me go straight to the point, I need help. I cannot choose which Lilly planner I want. Last year I had this beauty that I still use (and plan on using to help me out with finances, health and miscellany until December):

I used the large agenda with the Peelin' Out print, and I loved it. I had never been much of a planner but this agenda made me want to plan, and it helped me out to pass everything with flying colors. The size was also perfect for me. This time I'm also buying a large agenda, but I don't know which one, and I need help! I still have time till I get there in August, but I cannot stop thinking about it. So far, these are my favorites:

Wild Confetti, 28$
Lilly's Lagoon, 28$

Bazaar, 36$

In any case, whichever I end up choosing, this is coming with:

Agenda bonus pack, 24$

What suggestions do you have? I can't wait to hear! :)
Love,

- Ane

No comments:

Post a Comment